Why should I have a Text Messaging program?
- Text messaging is an amazing way to build a relationship with your customers and will improve customer loyalty, acquire new customers, educate customers and increases revenue. Also, many times is expected by customers and if done correctly can contribute to a positive customer experience, a direct reflection on your brand.
Is a text message program appropriate for every business?
- No they are not appropriate for every business, however, text messaging programs programs are used in many industries including retail, healthcare, cannabis and e-commerce.
What should I use text messaging for?
- To promote products or services, educate their customers, and send messages based on the transaction the customer has performed. In addition, text messaging can be so much more personal than email. There are best practices that need to be followed in order to maintain the honor of being able to message the customer.
Are there any laws I need to worry about?
- Yes, in the US, sending unwanted text messages promoting products and services is considered SPAM and is illegal. There are expensive fines per message sent. However, when a proper program is setup, compliance will be included in the strategy.
What does louie inc offer for text message marketing?
- At louie inc, we offer consultation all the way to a full program. Also, we will use your current systems, make recommendations on new systems, or use Salesforce Marketing Cloud at louie inc.
- Compliance is handled by louie inc and will ensure programs are within the laws.
- In addition, our team will handle the creative design, content production, coding, testing, deployment, and analytics.
Have any questions? Want an estimate?
Ask Louie below!