What social media should I use for my business?
- Every business is different, for example, a B2C (business to consumer) retail store may have all the social media accounts that are available in order to keep up with customer demand, however, a B2B (business to business) company may only need a couple of the digital properties. It will also depend on how the brand wants to be perceived.
Why should I have social media?
- It is critical to be able to connect to your customers the way they want to connect with you. Customers may want to share a good experience or leave a customer complaint. However, if no one is listening, no one will hear their feedback and respond to their concerns.
How can I ever keep up with all the posts and replies?
- Hire a full time internal social media team or an outside agency manage all the accounts.
What does louie inc offer for Social Media management and marketing?
- As little as consultation all the way to full social media implementation and full social management or anything in between.
- 24 hour monitoring of your accounts.
- Thoughtful programs created to achieve the objective (i.e. good customer service, showing the company’s personality, educating the customer).
- Handle all creative design, content production, coding, testing and deployment.
- Compliance with customer data safety laws (International if needed) and CAN-SPAM act.
- Analytics provided and used for future decision making.
Have any questions? Want an estimate?
Ask Louie below!